The EMDIA is open to highly qualified:
• Qatari diplomats nominated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
• Qatari officials engaged in foreign or national security policy nominated by their other government ministries, and
• other practitioners from the Middle East region nominated by their governments
The admissions criteria include:
• proof of a bachelor’s or post-graduate degree from a university of recognized standing where English is the primary language of instruction, or
• a TOEFL minimum score of 100 (iBT), 600 (paper-based test) or 250 (computer-based test), or
• a minimum IELTS score of 7.0.
Georgetown University will conduct a holistic admission review process that includes:
• academic records,
• statement of purpose submitted by the applicant, and
• letters of recommendation.