To conclude Clinton Global Initiative’s 10-year anniversary, the 2015 theme, The Future of Impact, builds on the achievements of CGI members over the past decade and highlights the necessary next steps for accelerating progress going forward by guiding members in:
• Expanding and replicating proven solutions to underserved geographies, markets, and populations.
• Democratizing social and technological innovation to drive global and local impact.
• Making the required long-term investments to address global challenges and create opportunity for all.
In this session, global leaders will discuss shared priorities for the next decade, including empowering girls and women, advancing youth, alleviating poverty, and supporting technology access and use.
- Chelsea Clinton, Vice Chair, Clinton Foundation
- Tin Ma Ma Htet, Teacher and Storyteller, Monastic Education Development Group, Myanmar Storytellers
- Yang Lan, Chairman, Sun Media Group and Sun Culture Foundation
- Kailash Satyarthi, 2014 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate