The Institute for the Study of Diplomacy is sustained by endowments, gifts, and corporate funding with assistance from Georgetown University and the Walsh School of Foreign Service. Your support will allow the Institute to continue its 40-year mission to expand and enhance the understanding of the critical role of diplomacy in securing a better 21st century world through teaching, lectures, scholarships, fellowship and travel grants, and case studies, and those who make this range of programs possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Barbara Bodine, Director of ISD, at email@example.com or 202-965-5735, x 206.
Financial contributions can be made online via the online giving form. Thank you for your support!
- Gift Information: Please fill out all applicable sections.
- Select a one-time or recurring donation.
- Direct your gift to ISD by typing “Institute for the Study of Diplomacy” into the box next to “Other Designation.”
- Choose if you want to make your gift anonymous or in memory (or honor) of a loved one.
- Add details in the Special Instructions if you want to specify where the donation will go
- Ignore the Appeal Code box in this section.
- Payment Information: Enter your credit card data. Online donations made be made using Visa, American Express, or MasterCard.
- Review: Review your donation information for accuracy.
- Confirmation: This page will include a link to a receipt that you can print out for your records.
Give by Mail
To give by mail, please send contributions to the following address:
Institute for the Study of Diplomacy
1316 36th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20007